Finding Business Phone Service Providers in 2021
Whether you are an established Ontario business owner, a trades contractor, an insurance broker, or a startup there are important advantages of using Voice-Over IP (VoIP) as the foundation of your business phone service. VoIP enables to satisfy today’s and tomorrow’s telecommunications needs. The good old days with hefty long-distance charges and with expensive faxes are gone. With VoIP, today’s business phone systems’ needs are fully addressed, integrated fast, and seamlessly to new and ever-evolving business trends. Here will review some of the top reasons why using or switching to VoIP allows all types of businesses to establish a stronger presence while capitalizing on the advantages and the savings.
Ontario Business Phone Systems
Phone-based sales or customer service is not going away, it is not even declining a single bit. So for any business in the province of Ontario to remain competitive having a modern business phone system is a must. Though need to break the old line of thinking that because it is new is more expensive. That is exactly what a VoIP (Voice Over IP) business phone service achieves. Let us review some of the main characteristics.
Features designed with business needs in mind
The richness in features is perhaps one of the most distinctive characteristics of VoIP for business in that it brings a vast array of flexible features. These are the features that traditionally have been priced out of range for contractors or small businesses or even medium businesses had to budget a good portion of their yearly capital on.
With Business VoIP features such as;
- Call Forwarding,
- Fax to Email,
- Call Transfer,
- Smartphone Apps,
- Hunt Group,
- extension dialing,
- Walkie-Talkie mode,
- integration with CRM systems (such as Salesforce);
- IVR / Auto-Receptionist to direct inbound calls or
- Business Text SMS.
These are just a small list of advanced features but put all these and what you get is key enablers for businesses to excel in their field. Only a service leveraging Voice-Over IP allows having it all at a fraction of the price from the traditional business (hardware-based) telephony systems.
Another key enabler with a VoIP-based solution is the ability to have an extraordinary calling flexibility. What does that translate into? Now is easier and cheaper than ever to have North American calling plans, toll-free numbers, very competitive national and international long-distance calling rates.
A business VoIP phone system enables a business to have local virtual phone numbers regardless of where the business head office is. It allows the business to grow local identities, making sure their customers always have a local area number to dial.
Another key advantage is the number of integrations a VoIP-based business solution provides. Including Smartphone Apps; which allow mobile workforces non-stop productivity. Making seamless and continuous productivity; whether they are on the road or in the office.
Scale, when you scale up
For as long a business is operating one thing is for sure; the telecommunications needs will continue to change and evolve, for instance. So it should the solutions used to support its operation. A VoIP business phone system does enable the business to go thru all the cycles, up or down, without becoming a capital expense tax.
With solutions such as cloud-based PBX, it is now easier than ever before to add telecom services as needed, when needed. All of these in turn allows Ontario business owners to focus on growing market share.
Learn more about the Best Business Phone Providers for businesses in Ontario below.
- netTALK Business From $9.97 per line
- Walkie-talkie mode
- Automated Voicemail transcription
- Virtual Receptionist
- RingCentral From $19.99 per line
- Advanced Business Phone Service
- Trusted by over 400k business
- Unlimited Calls CA/US, Fax & SMS and price-matching
- net2phone From $29.99 per line
- Advanced Call analytics and business phone features
- Best Business Phone Plans in Canada
- Custom API and CRM integrations
- CIK Business From $14.99 per line
- Unlimited Business Phone Lines and Simultaneous Calls
- Quality of Service Guaranteed
- Seamless integrations
- MightyCall From $12.50 per line
- Cheap Business Phone Service
- Unlimited Calling
- Call Forwarding to any device
- Callture From $26.50 per line
- Award-Winning Canadian Company
- Unlimited calls, SMS, faxes, and conferences
- Will beat the competitors’ price by 10%
- Stratovox From $21.45 per line
- Concierge Style Support
- Unlimited Canada and the USA Calling
- $0 lease of basic phones
- Diallog From $20 per line
- Unlimited Free Canada and the USA Calling
- Unlimited Conferencing and Internet Fax
- Toll-free number included
- VirtualPBX From $16.20 per line
- Follow-Me Calling
- Queues/Ring Groups
- 10% Discount