netTALK BUSINESS Reviews and Plans
|March 11, 2021|
|Submitted by:||Debbie (Toronto , ON)|
Great deal and it worksThe deal is pretty good and overall works great. As a realtor often receive fax and this service allows me to get it immediately on my same number (which was ported for free) and send via email. Other services I looked over charged for this features. The app is very convenient too as I can pickup calls right in there, although sometimes had experienced calls breakups or drops using the app - not the phone when in my home office.
|Load More Reviews|
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
The netTalk Business: Work global, look local
Working remotely becomes seamless!
Perfect for companies with employees working from home or remotely anywhere in the world, the netTALK BUSINESS phone system provides full PBX features via the cloud.
netTALK BUSINESS implements all the services a business caller expects, and all the flexibility a company needs to connect that call to the right employee. Business operations continue to flow smoothly even with employees working remotely.
Likewise, the netTALK BUSINESS cloud-based PBX phone system brings visibility and ease of use to internal communications with features such as office caller ID, call transfer, conference call, extension dialing, and seeing who is available for a call or meeting. These features are also accessible using the netTALK PBX Mobile App, which is available for iOS and Android.
Setup is fast and easy. Using the netTALK BUSINESS cloud-based PBX solution, businesses can migrate office extensions to employees’ homes quickly, requiring only about one minute per employee.
- Port In or Select a New Telephone Number – An existing number can be ported in, or the company can have numbers from almost any county in the world (toll-free numbers are also available).
- Global Extensions – A short extension number goes to a specific person or department, so a company can have one or multiple company phone numbers that serve all employees or team members, no matter where they are in the world.
- Virtual Receptionist – Calls are handled in the same way a receptionist would handle them, including text-to-speech script creation with customized languages and gender.
- Call Queues – When all employees are busy, calls go into a queue and receive an informational message and music on hold until someone can take the call.
- Advanced Call Forwarding – One Number Access is an advanced call forwarding rule that diverts inbound calls to other phones sequentially or in a specific order.
- Call Recording – Turn on/off call recording at will.
- Conference Bridge – Allows a group of employees to dial into a virtual meeting room from their own phone. Meeting rooms can hold hundreds of participants.
- Automated Voicemail Transcription – Allows employees to read voicemails instead of listening to them.
- Walkie-Talkie Mode – Push-to-talk communication in one-to-one or one-to-group configurations.
- And many more features….
Put netTALK BUSINESS to work for your company now!
High-speed Internet and netTALK PBX app required; SIP desk-phones optional.
As low as $9.97/month. No contract required.
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|