Business phone plans in Saskatchewan are changing due to a dynamic business landscape. The Business VoIP bandwagon has picked up speed. And why not? There are truly long-term savings possible if your company switches to a business VoIP phone system. This is on top of improving communication and work efficiency.
However, at this point, it is still not for everyone. Despite progress in VoIP and its supporting technologies, there are still conditions where a switch to VoIP may not be the best thing to do. Ask yourself these questions to determine if your company is ready for VoIP:
Will my business become more efficient and productive?
A VoIP-based business phone can improve how you do your work. Through data convergence, information is communicated faster horizontally and vertically within the organization, in a single office, or across several offices/ branches. Operations can function more efficiently, and thereby become more productive.
Expect, however, that this will take a toll on your network and systems performance. Your data traffic will increase. If your network and systems aren’t ready for this much traffic, productivity and profitability can be affected. Plus, there is a learning curve to business VoIP adoption, which can lead to frustrations and a dip in efficiency, albeit temporarily.
Assess first. Will VoIP improve your efficiency and productivity in the long run?
Is the network ready?
Like I said previously, you will experience an increase in network traffic once switched to VoIP. If your network is unsuitable for this amount of traffic you will experience a slowdown in work, at the very least.
So, you need to consider the capacity of your current internet connectivity. Being on a mediocre network doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t switch your business phone to VoIP. You may just need to set up your VoIP on a different network or upgrade your current network.
Do I have the budget for it?
Fortunately switching business phone plans in Saskatchewan is easier than ever before. However, have to consider that the long-term savings and workflow improvements that go with switching to a business VoIP plan come with initial costs. This is not just about maintaining accounts with your VoIP provider. You might need to sign up with a separate network service provider for your VoIP. As a result, you will need to acquire IP phones or ATA boxes. Consider that for big offices, an IP PBX or VoIP gateway will be necessary.
The good news for business owners in Saskatchewan is that all of these do not have to create a significant dent in your budget. Today you can have Cloud-based solutions, which greatly reduce the initial investment, for instance, and at the same time provide the flexibility the business needs.
If you answered positively to all these questions, then yes, VoIP is for you. Make that big switch and begin to enjoy the benefits of digital telecommunications. For example, enable remote working.
This is a major commitment to a business owner, yet very rewarding as you gain in cost savings and advanced features; so protect it by also implementing VoIP monitoring and testing, such as VoIP Spear, on your endpoints. Have a backup power plan in case of outages. So, make the most of your VoIP by installing these safeguards.
Business Phone Plans in Saskatchewan
Learn more about the Best Business Phone Plans in Saskatchewan below.
- netTALK Business From $9.97 per line
- Walkie-talkie mode
- Automated Voicemail transcription
- Virtual Receptionist
- RingCentral From $19.99 per line
- Advanced Business Phone Service
- Trusted by over 400k business
- Unlimited Calls CA/US, Fax & SMS and price-matching
- net2phone From $29.99 per line
- Advanced Call analytics and business phone features
- Best Business Phone Plans in Canada
- Custom API and CRM integrations
- CIK Business From $14.99 per line
- Unlimited Business Phone Lines and Simultaneous Calls
- Quality of Service Guaranteed
- Seamless integrations
- MightyCall From $12.50 per line
- Cheap Business Phone Service
- Unlimited Calling
- Call Forwarding to any device
- Callture From $26.50 per line
- Award-Winning Canadian Company
- Unlimited calls, SMS, faxes, and conferences
- Will beat the competitors’ price by 10%
- Stratovox From $21.45 per line
- Concierge Style Support
- Unlimited Canada and the USA Calling
- $0 lease of basic phones
- Diallog From $20 per line
- Unlimited Free Canada and the USA Calling
- Unlimited Conferencing and Internet Fax
- Toll-free number included
- VirtualPBX From $16.20 per line
- Follow-Me Calling
- Queues/Ring Groups
- 10% Discount