Internet LightSpeed Communications Reviews & Service Offerings
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Contract||Speed||Monthly Usage|
|$23.95||Shipping: $ Other: $||No||
Download: 5 Mbps
Upload: 1 Mbps
Lightspeed is an internet service provider which focuses its services in Western Canada. Having been founded in 1994, Lightspeed has progressed very well over the past two decades. Lightspeed’s headquarters can be found at 200 – 6960 Royal Oak Ave, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5J 4J2.
Lightspeed has been voted as the number one internet service provider in Western Canada, and prides itself on providing quick customer support! They make their customer support readily available Monday to Friday and even allow users support hours on the weekend, which is something other service providers should also be doing.
Lightspeed offers an ADSL & Cable Home Internet plans available in British Columbia and Alberta.
GoneVoIP will review now all of Lightspeed Home Internet plans.
ADSL (Available in BC & AB)
- Personal 6: 6 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Upload, 325 GB Usage at $29.95 per month
- Personal 15: 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Upload, 325 GB Usage at $29.95 per month (PROMO)
- Personal 25: 25 Mbps Down, 3 Mbps Upload, 325 GB Usage at $34.95 per month (PROMO)
- Personal 50: 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Upload, 325 GB Usage at $39.95 per month (PROMO)
- Personal 75: 75 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Upload, 325 GB Usage at $49.95 per month (PROMO)
You can add the unlimited data option to anyone ADSL plan for an extra $5 per month.
CABLE (Available in AB, BC, some areas in SK, MB and Northern ON)
- Home Cable 5: 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $ 23.95 per month
- Home Cable 15: 15 Mbps Down, 1.5 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $ 32.95 per month
- Home Cable 30: 30 Mbps Down, 5 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $32.95 per month (PROMO)
- Home Cable 75: 75 Mbps Down, 7.5 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $39.95 per month (PROMO)
- Home Cable 150: 150 Mbps Down, 15 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $59.95 per month (PROMO)
- Home Cable 300: 300 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up, Unlimited at $69.95 per month (PROMO)
Lightspeed also takes great strides to make sure that your connection is a dedicated one and there is no interference from another Lightspeed user that may be your neighbor! Another great thing is that if you have a working phone line, you can use that to run your Lightspeed connection. You can also add home phone for just $5.95 per month.
All in all, GoneVoIP sees Lightspeed offering perhaps one of the best set of deals a person can find in terms of home internet. The only disappointment we came across was that it is not available across the entirety of Canada. The incentives and discounts are certainly what customers are looking for, and Lightspeed comes up big with its generous incentives.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|