|Long Distance Rates
PROVIDER SUMMARY INFORMATION
Serve customers better, while supporting all your employees with a phone system that's easy to use, incredibly advanced and more affordable than traditional solutions. Employees can access of all their phone system capabilities from anywhere, anytime and from any device. Plus, Primus manages the data access, ensuring superior quality of voice.
Over 20 years ago, Primus began as a trusted partner Canadians could turn to for competitive longdistance plans. We have evolved into a trusted national communications provider and today offer a smarter connectivity choice for Canadian consumers, businesses, and wholesale customers. We are proud to be Canadian based, operating nationally with offices in regions across the country to serve our customers. As Canada’s most experienced digital phone service (VoIP) provider, Primus delivers leadingedge Internet and network services, award winning voice services, and cloud-based phone systems (Hosted PBX), all backed by exceptional customer service.
Primus Business Phone Features:
- Auto Attendant: When you leverage this powerful tool for your own business, it provides instant branding and credibility, it makes your business appear larger and professional by routing calls more efficiently, and it replaces the need for a receptionist.
- Mobile Integration: When combined with a virtual softphone, your Hosted Phone System transforms into a feature-rich, web-based phone, that can be used from a desktop, laptop, or any mobile device. When making outbound calls using the softphone app on your mobile device, your outbound caller ID appears, making it appear as though you're in the office, and providing a professional appearance
- Online Portal: With the Hosted Phone System online portal, users can easily manage calls & features from any device with an Internet connection. Administrators can manage their Hosted Phone System without the need to call another party to make configuration changes, move resources around, modify users’ settings, change reporting, auto attendant, hunt groups etc.However, Primus Canadian customer service is available 24/7/365 when needed.
- Powerful Telephony: With Over 50 Features, Primus Hosted PBX Can Be Customized for Your Business. Keep customers happy and sales humming when calls go to the right person at the right time. With a flexible, Cloud-based phone system, you can communicate more profitably using dozens of advanced features like extension dialing, auto attendant, ring groups and more.
Great features like:
- Never miss a call with Find Me, Follow Me
- Mobile Integration
- Optional Call Centre & Call Recording
Features to Enhance Your Hosted PBX Phone System
- Unified Communications: Primus’ Unified Communications offers a wide range of communications & collaboration tools that include phone communications, instant messaging & presence capabilities, and a virtual meeting room to conduct conferencing and collaboration sessions. Unified Communications is here to help your business get ready for tomorrow, today.
- Hosted Call Centre: Gain complete control over your customer experience your brand and how you drive productivity within your business.
- Hosted Call Recording: Have calls recorded and stored so that they are available to be retrieved when you need them to aid in compliance, dispute resolution, training, and quality assurance.
Benefits Of Hosted PBX For Your Business
- Support a Mobile Workforce
- Invest in a Scalable Solution
- Flexible Management of your Service
- Enriched Customer Experience
- Increases Productivity
- Manage Cash Flow Expenses
|Fax to Email
|Toll Free Numbers:
|Area Code Selection:
Canada VoIP Market Trends 2019-2024
The communications continue to evolve, and as such so does the adoption of VoIP (Voice over IP). It is estimated the market will grow to dominate cloud communications, workforce mobility, and unified telecommunications. By 2025 the VoIP market will hit USD $55 billion with the North American Market getting the lion share of 40%.
How did VoIP get to this point?
On one side you have the traditional Telecom providers, think Rogers or Bell. With predatory contracts and billing practices that defy