netTALK CONNECT ezLINQ Reviews & Service Offerings
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Other Fees||Long Distance Rates|
Over the last decade, netTALK CONNECT has been at the forefront of the digital phone industry. The Miami based company previously had enjoyed great success with its DUO product line (with over 2 million units in the market) - the original "no computer needed" VoIP telephone device. The DUO has been retired from the market and replaced with the ezLINQ, an all-in-one VoIP box, and Wi-Fi router. The ezLINQ is unique in that it allows users to connect wirelessly (or wired) to any router or landline phone. This means that the ezLINQ not only allows for crystal clear calls to any part of the world with just an internet connection, but can also be connected to a landline phone, cell phone, smart TV, or game console on account of its WiFi router capabilities.
Your Phone Company In A Box
In terms of reviewing the calling features, the ezLINQ offers free calls to landline and cell phones to Canada, the United States, and Puerto Rico with netTALK CONNECT’s NexGen call plan. Unlimited calls can also be made between all netTALK CONNECT subscribers worldwide, while free international calls can be earned through TALK Credits (TALK Credits can also be added for everyday low rates). The ezLINQ includes many features that consumers have come to expect from VoIP services such as enhanced voicemail, call blocking, and call forwarding, as well as a useful companion app that enables setup in less than two minutes (and yes, you can keep your existing number).
In addition to its phone service, the ezLINQ also boasts the following key features:
- Create a WiFi Network: the ezLINQ can be used anywhere a router is needed to connect to a modem and create a wireless internet network.
- Eliminate WiFi Dead Zones: use as a range extender to boost your WIFi signal throughout your home or office.
- Share Files: The included USB port can be used for charging devices, sharing files on the cloud, or streaming media content to smart TVs.
- Make Any Ethernet-enabled Device Wireless: Connect any device with a built-in Ethernet port to the ezLINQ’s blue internet port to make it Wi-Fi enabled.
- Advanced Voice Tech: Adaptive noise reduction and echo cancellation
- WiFi 802.11n b/g/n (300 Mbps)
- 1 Telephone port
- 1 LAN Ethernet port
- 1 WAN Ethernet Port
REQUIRED For Setup:
- netTALK CONNECT Phone Service - NexGen Plan
- netTALK CONNECT Setup App for iOS or Android
- High-Speed Internet Service Handset phone for phone calls
According to netTALK CONNECT Chairman Anastasios “Takis” Kyriakides, the ezLINQ was created with “ease of use” and “speed” in mind. “Our vision has always been to create a cutting edge and ultra-low-cost smarter home phone solution,” says Kyriakides. By combining a VoIP adapter and mini-WiFi router into the compact ezLINQ, netTALK CONNECT has created a device that fills many different communication needs.
Whether you’re looking for a digital phone solution to keep in touch with friends and family worldwide or simply want to boost the Wi-Fi signal in your home or office, the netTALK CONNECT ezLINQ is a very attractive device and part of a new wave of products designed to better leverage the internet in making VoIP phone calls.
Enjoy the Promo of 50% OFF till January 2nd, 2019 order today!
|Caller ID Name:|