Yes Telecom Reviews and Plans
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
Yes, Telecom provides corporate-grade hosted IP telephony solutions to businesses of any size. Supported by state-of-the-art cloud infrastructure, it delivers crystal-clear voice quality and a full range of collaboration and conferencing tools to multiple devices including smartphones, tablets, computers, and desk phones. Fully integrated Billing Solution provides detailed reporting, accessible via web-portal, and backed-up on Cloud servers. We work only with top Canadian and International providers which allows us to deliver the best possible quality of service.
We, at Yes Telecom, believe that customer's satisfaction is our highest priority.
With Yes Telecom you will get the flexibility and stability of your phone system.
Yes Telecom - Integrated VOIP Solution includes:
* A turnkey fully managed and affordable phone solution for your business.
* Combine multiple branch offices, home phones, mobile phones into one scalable solution.
* Keep your phone number while traveling around the globe.
Yes, Telecom - VOIP Solution Highlights:
* Free setup & activation
* Unlimited Canada and USA Calling
* Premium Technical Support
* Keep your existing number
* Integrated with mobile phones
* Work from anywhere
* No Long Term Contracts
* No New Hardware required
* Business-Class Features: Hosted PBX Auto Attendant, Find Me, Follow Me Feature, Three-Way Calling, Caller ID Call Hold, Advanced Call Forwarding, Call park Call pick-up, Enhanced Voice-Mail, Call Display, Visual Call Waiting, My Account Web Access, Speed Dial Memory, Mobile and Desktop Apps
Yes, Telecom - VOIP Solution Description:
A hosted solution where the phone system and hardware is located remotely in a secure Data Centre and is distributed through the Internet, requiring NO ongoing maintenance, additional software and hardware licenses and upgrades, additional IT personnel:
* State of the art internet based (VOIP) telephone technology that provides a complete set of advanced features;
* Flexible Auto Attendant system allows you to manage incoming calls, record notification messages, route the calls between all your desktop and cell phones.
* Handset Portability – no additional set-up & configuration require when moving handsets between rooms or buildings;
* Saving on the cost of PBX hardware and maintenance;
* Hosted PBX provides detailed reporting of incoming and outgoing calls (Usage Reports);
* In case of Power or Internet outage: incoming calls will be automatically forwarded to predefined mobile or landline;
* Access to advanced client portal gives you the ability to manage all your lines and extensions, view all reports, manage Auto Attendant and Voice Mail and much more.
* Allows providing a remote support
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|