VoIPLy Business Reviews and Plans
|February 27, 2020|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot (Hendersonville , US)|
Review from bestcompany.comI found Voiply via an internet search after my phone provider raised the amount I was paying, yet again. I went to the website, compared pricing and features and decided to take the plunge. All of my questions were answered kindly and promptly via text and once my line was ported over Michael called me and guided me through the process to get my service up and running. Now, I am getting BETTER service and features for MUCH LESS. This is a GREAT COMPANY. I highly RECOMMEND them!
|February 26, 2020|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot (Concord , US)|
Review from bestcompany.comGreat, reliable service for a good price. Would recommend to anyone who wants to set up a system full of features and then never to think about it again. We upgraded our system and ended up paying less without any technical issues. The installation was fast and their staff was a pleasure to work with.
|April 19, 2017|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot (NoName , US)|
Review from voipreview.orgI have had VoIPLy for my business for 3 years now and have no complaints. The quality of the phone system and service for the price that you pay is unbeatable. I am away from my office a good bit, so I use the find me/follow me feature a lot and it works perfectly. The system is easy to use and the service is excellent. Last but not least the customer service is always there when you need them and very helpful in every aspect.
|Load More Reviews|
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
Work from Home with VoIPly
A lot of people from business professionals to government officials are now looking to work from home because of the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, you need top-quality phone services to help you answer all of your calls. VoIPly Phone is a service that you can rely on while working from home. Here is our review of this excellent service.
Who is VoIPLy?
This company was founded in 2012, and today they have an expanding user base in Canada and the USA. They have features and products that provide businesses with a phone communication system. The system uses the latest technology, which is reliable, easy-to-use, and affordable. Voiply Phone is a cloud-based system for both medium and small businesses. The system has a wide range of great features to help you.
You will receive a physical device, and there is a service fee. Each month you will pay a fee of $15 (prices may vary) and get unlimited us calling, voice to email, 99.99% uptime, and the support that you need. If you have a phone that is compatible with their service, you can use that if you prefer.
Work from Home with Ease
Use Voiply Phone to work from home and make managing your business more convenient. You have everything you need right at your fingertips. You have a reliable connection all the time, and you can make use of their apps. Businesses are saving up to 50% with this service. Enjoy unlimited calling, online faxing, free desk phones, enterprise mobility, and business texting, along with many other helpful services. You will not be charged any setup fees.
They have a wide range of features to help you manage your business and to help it grow, such as the following:
- Spam Call Bot - they use Nomorobo, which has stopped an estimated 1,083,862,796 robocalls to date. It is easy to block numbers and use their spam call app. Send spammers to a bot
- Fax Online - easily send faxes using a tablet, phone or laptop
- International Calling - Unlimited calling in Canada, U.S., and over 50+ countries worldwide. International numbers start at $4.95 per month
- Call Recording - have a record of all of your calls
- Other features include custom schedules, extension calling, call transfer, ring groups, greetings, 24/7 support, free number porting, call hold, and much more (see site for full services)
You can use this system without any prior technical experience or experience with any VoIP service. You have access to extensive online support. This includes articles, live chat options, and how-to guides, knowledgebase, troubleshooting, and much more. You can contact them through phone, web, and via email whenever you need support. You also have access to a developer API.
During our review, we looked at the products they have for which include the following:
- Vioply Adapter - Plug and play, connect to the router, uses any analog phone (free)
- Wi-Fi Desk Phone - Speakerphone with HD voice, 3-way conferences calls, 2.4 inch LCD ($79.95)
- W-Fi Cordless Phone - HD phone and speakerphone, 7.4 hrs of talk-time Bluetooth ($149.95)
- Voiply App - Pc, Mac, Android, IOS, SMS, text, HD calling (included)
- Wi-Fi Enterprise Phone - HD Voice, USB, Bluetooth, Conferencing, 4.3 inch LCD ($169.95)
- Wi-Fi Receptionist Phone - HD voice, 1 mp, camera, 5.0 Inch screen ($199.95)
- Wi-Fi Executive Phone - HD voice, 2 mp camera,8.0 screen ($299.95)
- Wi-Fi Conference Phone - Meeting room, Google Play support, 5-way conference call ($499.95)
You have portal services available to you. You can keep numbers from other voice services that you may have used before. You can move these to your account. It will take a couple of weeks for the transfer, but you'll be able to keep your regular phone numbers and upgrade them.
For larger businesses, you can use ring groups. You can call a number, and this will ring for multiple users at the same time, or you can have it ring in a specific order. If one user doesn't answer, then it will move on to the next user in the group.
Based upon our review, we recommend VoIPly Phone. Call them at (844) 864-7530 or visit the VoIPly website for more information about their products and services.
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|
Best Internet for Working From Home
It has been a while since most of us have been working from home. However many may have found the internet connection and speeds are less than ideal. With all the different devices at home consuming the bandwidth during the day is no wonder.
The kids that may be studying from home, streaming video platforms all day long, and one or two parents working from home. It is safe to assume our internet connections have never been under this much utilization.