TNext Reviews and Plans
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
TNEXT Home Phone
TNEXT is a telecommunications company offering phone and internet services to both home and business customers. They specialize in Voice over IP Solutions and other products including pre-paid calling cards.
Their services are currently focused in Ontario with plans for expansion across Canada in the near future.
TNEXT Home Phone Services
TNEXT home phone VOIP plans offer unlimited calls anywhere in North America. They also offer affordable long-distance home phone services. Customers can use their existing home phone numbers when they sign on to TNEXT home phone services.
As a home phone provider, they offer three standard home phone packages ranging in price from $9.95 for Canada wide service to $19.95 for North American calls. All packages include:
- Free voicemail
- Free Caller id
- Free call forwarding
- Free call waiting
- Free number porting
- Free unlimited calls based on the packaging area (Canada, US, or both)
Unique Features of TNEXT Home Phone
TNEXT home phone services pride themselves on consistent, dependable crystal-clear calls. They also do not charge you if you wish to keep your own phone number in hand with a quick set up.
Unlike many other home phone providers, there are no contracts as all service is monthly, making it easy to switch providers if you are not happy.
Pros and Cons of TNEXT Home Phone
The pros and cons of the home phone services provided by TNEXT include:
- No cancellation fees as service are month to month
- No contracts
- You can use your own phone number
- You can use your own home phone device
- Accounts are activated in less than an hour
- No hidden fees
- You can make long-distance calls, but they are not covered in the program and available at an additional charge
- Using your own number takes about 5 business days
|Caller ID Name:|