Think365 Cloud Voice Reviews and Plans
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
PROVIDER SUMMARY INFORMATION
Complete your Microsoft Teams voice solution with a certified SBC to enhance your call quality. ThinkTel provides the tools to ensure professionalism and synchronicity when connecting you to those who matter. As a Microsoft Gold Communications Partner, ThinkTel is among the longest operating and one of the most experienced providers of SIP-based telecommunication services in Canada. Associate your business with one of the few certified Session Boarder Controller vendors for Direct Routing to complete your collaborative voice services.
Small business phone and internet bundles, SIP Trunking, Softphone Cloud PBX, Hosted PBX, Business Internet, Ethernet, Microsoft Teams Voice, Managed network as a Service, Cloud Contact Centre, Dedicated Access Circuits, Automated Attendant solutions, Real Time Media Assessments.
ThinkTel, a division of Distributel Communications Ltd., is a provider of advanced voice and data services for the SMB, Enterprise, and Carrier markets, throughout Canada. With close to 20 years of SIP-based telecommunications services, ThinkTel is one of the longest operating and most experienced VoIP solutions providers in the market, with a carrier network footprint covering over 1,200 cities across Canada. ThinkTel is the first solutions provider to meet Microsoft’s demanding SIP certification for its Lync / Skype for Business / Teams product and specializes in the implementation of advanced hosted, and on-premises, voice, video, conferencing, and data solutions, which solve a wide variety of business challenges, with proven results in cost reduction and productivity enhancements. ThinkTel’s expertise lies in delivering highly reliable and adaptable voice, video, and data services. Through a networkneutral approach, ThinkTel delivers flexible solutions that meet the telecommunication needs of businesses of all sizes and enables them to reach their cost-cutting goals, while leveraging existing infrastructures. ThinkTel meets the needs of businesses spanning all industries, including Education, Financial, Oil & Gas, Municipal, Healthcare, and Retail.
Enterprise Business Phone System Benefits
- TAILOR-MADE: Discover our flexible deployment options and we’ll find what’s right for your business.
- HUB FOR TEAMWORK: Using Office 365 features, collaborate through voice calling, meetings, and messaging on business tasks.
- COST SAVINGS: No hardware investment required! Save on Phone Systems with our streamlined costing model.
- RAPID DEPLOYMENT: Our Virtual SBC solution can be deployed within days, thanks to our team of qualified professionals.
- ACCESSIBILITY: Join from wherever you are, on any device, using Microsoft Teams business communication tools that you’re already comfortable with.
World class support to deliver a resilient unified communications platform that will evolve at the
pace of our customers.
- Interoperability with legacy PBX systems to maximize your investment.
- Premium SBC deployments tailored to your existing hardware setup.
- An optimized roadmap that adjusts to customer IT capabilities and business needs.
- Innovation through new technologies, such as Teams, to provide continuous value
- Leveraged expertise and innovation from Skype for Business to support the PSTN of platforms such as Microsoft Teams.
Feature Enterprise Business Phone System includes:
- Real Time Media Assessments
- Teams End User Adoption & Teams Governance Training
- White Glove Porting Migration Services
- Teams’ equipment and devices
- Premium Support for Voice (via ThinkTel SIP)
- CSP Licensing
- Legacy PBX Integration
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|