TCS Canada Reviews and Plans
|Long Distance Rates
TCS Canada is a business telecommunications and solutions provider, with a long history dating back from the early 80's. Founded in 1982. Today TCS Canada touts 100s of thousands projects completed with over 10s of satisfied clients. TCS Canadian HQ are in Toronto, Ontario.
In this TCS Canada Review we will focus on Business Phone Plans. Shall be noted, however impressive TCS Canada may sound their website lacks direct access to information. One has to register to obtain publicly available information. A bit off putting, and some may find that at this point is plain annoying.
With that said let us review TCS Canada Hosted PBX plans. There are 3 Mitel based plans, the disctinction is one is for regular business use and another for power business users.
Standar User: $20/month (Mitel 6920)
Power User: $30/month (Mitel 6930)
Advanced User: $35/month (Mitel 6940)
Every Mitel based plan has the following additional features available:
- Toll Free Number $15/month per user
- DID $3.50/month per user
- ACD (Call Queue) $5/month per user
- Call Recording $5/month per user
- Twinning $2/month per user
- Cordless Handset with module $18/month per user
- Cordless Headset with module $25/month per user
- Peripheral Key Module (12-Key) $15/month per user
- Peripheral Key Module (48-Key) $20/month per user
- 112 IP DECT Phone Universal with Charger $35/month per user
- Extra Mailboxes $5/month per mailbox
- HOSTED FAX SERVICES $10/month per account
- DID $3.50/number per month
- TOLL FREE NUMBER $15/number per month
This is all hosted by TCS Canada in their datacenters (cloud) - so it is ensured to be available 24x7x365. Though there is no mention of uptime commitment (?). Likewise there is no mention to the calling including in the plans nor the long distance callling rates. Though TCS Canada does mention the calling within branches or extensions is free (that's typically the case anyways with VoIP based PBXs!) and that free long distance to the PSTN is included.
Overall TCS Canada Business Plans have a solid foundation with the Mitel based hardware. However lacking details and specifics left too much to be determined in times when decision making is based on minimal engagments.
|Fax to Email
|Toll Free Numbers:
|Area Code Selection: