SIP.US Reviews and Plans
|Promo Plan Speeds|
SIP.US is an American provider specializing in SIP Trunks. SIP.US has the head office in Atlanta, Georgia. GoneVoIP will review SIP.US service. We find SIP.US is a SIP trunk service provider for IP based PBX systems and analog/digital telephone adapters.
SIP trunks operate on your own broadband Internet connection and SIP.US offers unlimited rate plans. With an easy setup, the Tier-1 network, and powerful self-service SIP control panel have made us the leading on-demand SIP provider.
Some of the leading features are:
TIER-1 REDUNDANT NETWORK
- SIP.US utilizes only Tier-1 upstream providers to route our SIP traffic. We do this to ensure that you get the highest quality voice experience and a redundant network for outstanding reliability and performance.
BRING YOUR OWN BANDWIDTH
- Unlike other SIP providers that require you to get bandwidth from them, we offer you the flexibility to choose the bandwidth supply you prefer. Cable, DSL, T-1 or Metro Ethernet, the choice is yours.
- If your company uses automated dialing for telemarketing, unlike most other SIP service providers, SIP.US can connect you with upstream carriers who welcome this type of traffic and help you avoid dialer surcharges.
TOLL FRAUD PROTECTION
- With VoIP, international toll fraud can be a significant problem. SIP.US takes a very thoughtful approach to protect their VoIP SIP trunks from fraudulent activity by using automated systems that help detect fraud and protect your account even if your on-premises systems are compromised.
WIDESPREAD DID COVERAGE
- If your business required Direct Inward Dialing (DID), SIP.US offers a large database of telephone numbers across Canada in many rate centers. We also offer International DIDs in more than 40 countries around the world. It’s easy to search our database and order numbers and most DID number orders are provisioned instantly. We can even back-order numbers if they are unavailable in your area.
- Get the ability to apply “nomadic” e911 to any Canada DID telephone number. This means you can apply any valid Canadian address to any telephone number in the country and when 911 is dialed from that number, it will display that address to the emergency services operator on the other line. You can update the address at any time, making it perfect for people who travel or who are using phones in different geographic locations.
WORKS GREAT WITH ASTERISK AND OTHER OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS
- The SIP Trunking service is a perfect fit for open source systems such as Asterisk, FreeSwitch, Elastix, PBX in a Flash and other popular Graphical User Interfaces to configure and control Asterisk. We provide detailed ‘cut-and-paste’ trunk configuration settings enabling you to be up and running on our service in a matter of minutes.
NO OBLIGATION FREE TRIAL
- Offer free trial accounts which include 60 minutes of outbound calling anywhere in Canada to test the service. It’s easy to get started. Once your email is confirmed, they will automatically create a SIP trunk for you and deposit test credit. You can then configure it to your system and start making calls immediately.
SIP.US charges by SIP channel. Each SIP channel includes unlimited calls to the US 48 states and Canada, subject to their fair use policy.
- Price per channel: $24.95 per month
- Price per minute: Unlimited
- Local DID: $1 per month + $1 setup fee
- Toll Free DID: $2.95 per month + $3 setup fee
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|