Nucleus Inc. Reviews & Service Offerings
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Contract||Speed||Monthly Usage|
|$47.95||Shipping: $74.95 Other: $||No||
Download: 75 Mbps
Upload: 7.5 Mbps
Nucleus is another old-timer independent internet service provider having been founded way back in 1993 when it first started providing internet services in Calgary. Nucleus moved onto open their first office in Edmonton in 1997 a mere four years later, and finally began providing high-speed DSL services in 2000 in the province of British Columbia.
Nucleus headquarters can be found at 1835B 10th Avenue S.W Calgary, AB, T3C 0K2 Canada. In their long existence, Nucleus has progressed to be a provider for a variety of services such as Website Design, VoIP services, high-speed fiber internet, IT consulting and many more!
Nucleus offers a Cable and DSL Home Internet Plans. Following Gonevoip lists and details the most current plans:
- Cable 5: 5 Mbps Download, 1 Mbps Upload at $18.95 per month
- Cable 15: 15 Mbps Download, 1.5 Mbps Upload at $27.95 per month
- Cable 30: 30 Mbps Download, 5 Mbps Upload at $32.95 per month
- Cable 75: 75 Mbps Download, 7.5 Mbps Upload at $47.95 per month
- Cable 150: 150 Mbps Download, 15 Mbps Upload at $82.95 per month
- DSL 6: 6 Mbps Download, 1 Mbps Upload at $32.95 per month
- DSL 15: 15 Mbps Download, 1 Mbps Upload at $35.95 per month
- DSL 25: 25 Mbps Download, 5 Mbps Upload at $39.95 per month
- DSL 50: 50 Mbps Download, 10 Mbps Upload at $47.95 per month
All Nucleus Home Internet plans come with unlimited internet usage. The installation fee is waived if the 1-year term is chosen. Which for DSL is $74.95 and Cable is $44.95. For DSL the install fee is only applicable if a Nucleus technician installs the system.
All in all, GoneVoIP believes Nucleus home internet plans are certainly looking good. Not too pricey, and good speed variations with all unlimited plans. But here is the thing, there are multitudes of other options available to potential customers looking for an internet service provider. It is great to see Nucleus showing all the fees, but honestly make things simpler and waiving these fees. An idea would be to see self-setup options in where all these install fees are waived, something Nucleus seems to have started to do.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|