MeloTel Reviews & Service Offerings
|December 18, 2015|
|Submitted by:||John Hollister (Toronto , ON)|
IgnoranceHow does a company spout that the are Canadian based (in registration only) and not know of the implications of having all of their facilities US based (Amazon)?This makes them automatically subject to the exploitation of American law and more importantly the Patriot Act. Do they not get that there Canadian customer have absolutely no protection? Do they not get that the FCC is already investigating them for non compliance? Do they not get that they have already violated State and Federal law? Are they even paying State or even Federal taxes? Their facilities are us based and subject to US law. Why are the lying to us on their obligations under the Canadian Privacy Act? Simply run a trace route and see where your traffic is really going!!
Reply from: John M. Meloche
January 18, 2016
I am the CEO of MeloTel and take objection to this comment.
I am confused about the motive of person "John Hollister" who claims to have in dept knowledge of MeloTel network infrastructure, legal standing and tax situations of our company.
I would like to add some facts to the claims and statements by "John Hollister".
1) MeloTel is a Canadian company.
2) MeloTel maintains cloud facilities in Canada and the USA. We service only Canadian entities.
3) We are not being investigated by the FCC or any other regulatory provider in the USA or Canada. In fact we are BITS Registered with the CRTA and fully compliant with all regulations.
4) We have never violated any state or federal laws.
5) We are current with all tax liabilities.
6) I am not clear on your assumption that we have lied about anything. If you are wondering about the Canadian regulations, We are well aware of PIPEDA Regulations and abide by all laws legislation within Canada.
I hope this helped answer your questions.
Now my question is why you have so many questions when you appear to have so many answers?
The information in the above review of MeloTel is completely false. These claims are only intended to defame the company
I can only assume that "John Hollister" is is a bogus name because the true author is intending only to defame MeloTel for reasons unknown.
Although what i can tell is that this person doesn't have a clue what they are talking about and is only intending to spread made up lies about our good company in order to move their own agenda as a competitor to MeloTel. John Hollister. Don't believe everything you read on the internet folks.
Any inquiries or submissions regarding this accusation can be directly to me personally;
CEO @ MeloTel
1-888-635-6835 ext: 300
|Load More Reviews|
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Other Fees||Long Distance Rates|
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|