Mazagan Telecom Reviews and Plans
|Promo Plan Speeds|
Download: 5 Mbps
Upload: 1 Mbps
Mazagan Telecom was founded in 2013 making it a very young contender in the world of telecommunications. Mazagan Telecom offers a concise and to the point website with the plans and pricing is available just one click away. This is quite rare in internet service provider websites considering the number of pages a user would have to go through of self-gloating before finally getting to the prices and regretting each click they made singularly. Mazagan Telecoms' headquarters can be found at 860 Décarie street #301 Saint-Laurent Montreal, QC H4L.
GoneVoIP will now, however, review the residential home internet plans that Mazagan has to offer. We all shall gain a better insight into the services they provide.
- Express 5: 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up at $29.99 per month
- Express 10: 10 Mbps Down, 1.5 Mbps Up at $35.99 per month
- Turbo 15: 15 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $39.99 per month
- Turbo 20: 20 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $44.99 per month
- Ultimate 30: 30 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $49.99 per month
- Ultimate 60: 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $59.99 per month
- Ultimate 120: 120 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up at $79.99 per month
- If opt for 6-months or annual payment installation is free. Otherwise is $49.99
- Modem rental is free, though requires a deposit of $60
- Router rental is $5 per month or you may buy one for $80
- Shipping is $15
Mazagan Telecom is not vague on additional charges, using phrases such as starter kit to hint that there are setup fees. The fees for the Express for 5 Mbps plan costs a total of $99.98 plus taxes for the first month. Whether or not this includes things such as the dry loop or static IP is a mystery considering Mazagan Telecom made no effort to clarify these questions.
All in all, GoneVoIP believes Mazagan Telecom is trying to make a strong case for itself in terms of the pricing, nor the baiting tactic of using decreased prices to entice customers into a contractual agreement. At least in Mazagan's case, the contract terms are short. Furthermore, customers need to be provided with in-depth information for what they are paying for.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|