Infonet Reviews and Plans
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
Infonet is a telecommunications provider located in Toronto, Ontario. While Infonet's website is still operational, seems ordering process is broken and effectively can't be used. Phone calls go unanswered. All points to believe Infonet is not operating.
In this business phone review in any event we found to be very minimalistic. Not detailing calling features nor calling minutes included. These were the plans shown in the Infonet website.
- Business Phone 1 ( 1 Extensions, 1 Concurrent Calls ) $15.95
- Business Phone 2 ( 1 - 3 Extensions, 3 Concurrent Calls ) $35.95
- Business Phone 3 ( 1- 5 Extensions, 4 Concurrent Calls ) $55.95
- Business Phone 4 ( 1- 8 Extensions, 6 Concurrent Calls ) $75.95
- Business Phone 5 ( 1- 10 Extensions, 8 Concurrent Calls ) $99.95
There were different types of add-on packages, such as: Integrated Auto-Attendant and some more unnamed features.
At this time Infonet Business Phone does appear to have been a underwhelming offer.
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|