FIIB Reviews and Plans
|July 4, 2020|
|Submitted by:||Dario Sena (Longueuil , QC)|
No customers service outside 9 to 17Very disappointing, it seems non expensive at first but considering the bad service (service down for more than 12h several days) then is expensive. I'm going back to teksavvy
|Load More Reviews|
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Contract||Speed||Monthly Usage|
|$49.99||Shipping: $ Other: $||No||
Download: 100 Mbps
Upload: 20 Mbps
FIIB is an independent ISP internet service provider serving the province of Ontario and Quebec. FIIB offices are located in the South Shore of Montreal, in Brossard, Quebec.
GoneVoIP will look at all available FIIB Home Internet plans. Detailing monthly costs.
- 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up at $29.99 / month
- 10 Mbps Down, 1.5 Mbps Up at $29.99 / month
- 15 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $34.99 / month
- 30 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $42.95 / month
- 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up at $44.94 / month
- 100 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up at $49.99 / month
- 120 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up at $52.99 / month
- 200 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up at $79.94 / month
All FIIB Home Internet plans are Unlimited.
Notes: Install, if the connection technology is new, is a one-time fee of $59, shipping is $14.99.
Certainly, FIIB Internet has some appeal. More so in the Cable plans, where speeds are more generous and with unlimited usage.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|