Falcon Internet Services Inc. Reviews and Plans
|December 2, 2021|
|Submitted by:||Darcy Hunter (Mt Brydges , ON)|
From bad to worseI WAS happy with this company for a few months but the service is a lot less than dependable.
You can however depend on calls not being returned, you can depend on no tech support after 5:00 PM any day and noyhing on a weekend or a holiday. This has happened to us more than once and had an entire weekend without service.
I can depend on them blaming my equipment for shoddy service even thougj my router is state of the art and has been replaced twice and the problem still exists.
I can depend on them taking the payment for service within 10 minutes after midnight on the 1st day of the bolling cycle.
I am extremely unhappy and looking at all other options in my area
|August 16, 2019|
|Submitted by:||Richard (Mount Brydges , ON)|
Just TerribleSlow speeds, connection constantly dropping out. Pay for 5mbps and get 0.02mbps. Customer service does not care, they expect you to do constant tests and report back to them as if your an employee of theirs. Had hardware mistakenly removed from the house due to miscommunication between management. Nightmare of an ISP avoid at all costs.
|April 21, 2019|
|Submitted by:||john Farrugia (Mount Brydges , ON)|
Very Poor Service and InternetI have been with Falcon Internet since November of 2018 both internet and phone. I am unable to talk on the phone because it cuts out all the time and communication is impossible. They have tried on a number of occasions to boost the power and make changes on their end. We have even changed router settings to help improve Voip. But nothing fixes it. Im paying for 5mb download speeds but normally get below 2mb. This is just crazy and I would like a refund for services not renderd!!
|Load More Reviews|
|Promo Plan Speeds|
Download: 150 Mbps
Upload: 15 Mbps
Falconnet was founded in 2010 making it a relatively new internet service provider. They offer VoIP and internet services and have made quite a name for themselves in the short time that they have been around. Their headquarters can be found at PO Box 354 Mt Brydges, Ontario N0L 1W0. In the small time frame that Falconnet has been around, they have managed to build a rather impressive network infrastructure which today offers DSL, Cable and Wireless internet access.
One of the great things about Falconnet is that all technical difficulties can be followed on their website, such as when the repairs will commence and when they have completed, so customers don’t have to stay in the dark with no internet connectivity!
Let us describe and detail now Falcon Home Internet plans available (the DSL and Cable plans are for Ontario, Quebec prices vary slightly)
- DSL 6: 6 Mbps Down, 0.8 Up, UNLTD Usage at $23.99 per month
- DSL 15: 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $39.99 per month
- DSL 25: 25 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $49.99 per month
- DSL 50: 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $59.99 per month
- 5 Cable: 5 Mbps Down, 0.8 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $24.99 per month
- 30 Cable: 30 Mbps Down, 5 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $47.99 per month
- 60 Cable: 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $59.99 per month
- 150 Cable: 150 Mbps Down, 15 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $69.99 per month
- 300 Cable: 300 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $99.99 per month
- 1.5 Mbps Down, 0.3 Mbps Up at $59.99 per month
- 3 Mbps Down, 0.3 Mbps Up at $79.99 per month
- 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up at $109.99 per month
- 6 Mbps Down, 0.9 Mbps Up at $ 149.99 per month
- 8 Mbps Down, 1.5 Mbps Up at $ 199.99 per month
- Basic Install fee is $150. You can opt to pay $20 more per month if you do not want to pay the installation upfront.
The question that is important to ask when opting into any internet service provider is how much bandwidth you actually need? Altima Telecom offers a plan with unlimited usage with a download speed of 25 Mbps and 10 Mbps up for only $44.95 per month. Depending on what kind of user you are, the choice is very simple.
Falconnet’s 150 Mbps Cable Internet plan is not a bad choice for users who have light bandwidth consumption rates. The pricing is not terrible but it can certainly be worked on. With a usage modestly adequate there was virtually no disappointment when we learned that there are no unlimited usage times being offered by Falconnet. Though the unlimited data for $25 more a month is coming out of another era, really. Today most providers are offering unlimited packages from the get-go.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|