Falcon Internet Services Inc. Reviews and Plans
|August 16, 2019|
|Submitted by:||Richard (Mount Brydges , ON)|
Just TerribleSlow speeds, connection constantly dropping out. Pay for 5mbps and get 0.02mbps. Customer service does not care, they expect you to do constant tests and report back to them as if your an employee of theirs. Had hardware mistakenly removed from the house due to miscommunication between management. Nightmare of an ISP avoid at all costs.
|April 21, 2019|
|Submitted by:||john Farrugia (Mount Brydges , ON)|
Very Poor Service and InternetI have been with Falcon Internet since November of 2018 both internet and phone. I am unable to talk on the phone because it cuts out all the time and communication is impossible. They have tried on a number of occasions to boost the power and make changes on their end. We have even changed router settings to help improve Voip. But nothing fixes it. Im paying for 5mb download speeds but normally get below 2mb. This is just crazy and I would like a refund for services not renderd!!
|March 30, 2019|
|Submitted by:||Kolt Hayes (Parkhill , ON)|
Internet down twice in 6 daysSo my internet went down 6 days ago for 12hrs and today it's out again and for how long?? I hope not long because now I'm having to use my phone data to write this. Fml let's just hope someone calls me back its been about a hour.
|Load More Reviews|
|Promo Plan Speeds|
Download: 150 Mbps
Upload: 15 Mbps
Falconnet was founded in 2010 making it a relatively new internet service provider. They offer VoIP and internet services and have made quite a name for themselves in the short time that they have been around. Their headquarters can be found at PO Box 354 Mt Brydges, Ontario N0L 1W0. In the small time frame that Falconnet has been around, they have managed to build a rather impressive network infrastructure which today offers DSL, Cable and Wireless internet access.
One of the great things about Falconnet is that all technical difficulties can be followed on their website, such as when the repairs will commence and when they have completed, so customers don’t have to stay in the dark with no internet connectivity!
Let us describe and detail now Falcon Home Internet plans available (the DSL and Cable plans are for Ontario, Quebec prices vary slightly)
- DSL 6: 6 Mbps Down, 0.8 Up, UNLTD Usage at $23.99 per month
- DSL 15: 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $39.99 per month
- DSL 25: 25 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $49.99 per month
- DSL 50: 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $59.99 per month
- 5 Cable: 5 Mbps Down, 0.8 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $24.99 per month
- 30 Cable: 30 Mbps Down, 5 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $47.99 per month
- 60 Cable: 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $59.99 per month
- 150 Cable: 150 Mbps Down, 15 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $69.99 per month
- 300 Cable: 300 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up, UNLTD Usage at $99.99 per month
- 1.5 Mbps Down, 0.3 Mbps Up at $59.99 per month
- 3 Mbps Down, 0.3 Mbps Up at $79.99 per month
- 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up at $109.99 per month
- 6 Mbps Down, 0.9 Mbps Up at $ 149.99 per month
- 8 Mbps Down, 1.5 Mbps Up at $ 199.99 per month
- Basic Install fee is $150. You can opt to pay $20 more per month if you do not want to pay the installation upfront.
The question that is important to ask when opting into any internet service provider is how much bandwidth you actually need? Altima Telecom offers a plan with unlimited usage with a download speed of 25 Mbps and 10 Mbps up for only $44.95 per month. Depending on what kind of user you are, the choice is very simple.
Falconnet’s 150 Mbps Cable Internet plan is not a bad choice for users who have light bandwidth consumption rates. The pricing is not terrible but it can certainly be worked on. With a usage modestly adequate there was virtually no disappointment when we learned that there are no unlimited usage times being offered by Falconnet. Though the unlimited data for $25 more a month is coming out of another era, really. Today most providers are offering unlimited packages from the get-go.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|