ConnecTech Reviews and Plans
|Promo Plan Speeds|
Download: 150 Mbps
Upload: 15 Mbps
ConnecTech is a very young Internet Service Provider. Established in 2017 and based in Belleville, Ontario. We do like the premise of ConnecTech, they said there are no hidden fees and unlimited bandwidth at fair market prices. We shall review now how the Home Internet plans from ConnecTech do.
As with many other resellers, ConnecTech is providing internet services on Cogeco, Rogers, and Bell areas in the province of Ontario and Bell area only in the province of Quebec.
In Gonevoip's review, we found in the province of Ontario ConnecTech offers 14 Home Internet plans. We detail all these below.
Cogeco Cable Coverage Zone
- 15 Mbps Down, 2 Mbps Up @ $49.95 per month
- 40 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $56.95 per month
- 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $69.95 per month
- 120 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $87.95 per month
Rogers Cable Coverage Zone
- 5 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up @ $49.95 per month
- 30 Mbps Down, 5 Mbps Up @ $59.95 per month
- 75 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $68.95 per month
- 150 Mbps Down, 15 Mbps Up @ $77.95 per month
- 250 Mbps Down, 20 Mbps Up @ $99.95 per month
All Cable plans subject to a $0 Activation fee ($50 Savings), with the purchase of a Wireless from ConnecTech.ca for $99.95.
Bell DSL/Fiber Ontario
- 6 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up @ $45.95 per month
- 10 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up @ $47.95 per month
- 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up @ $49.95 per month
- 25 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $59.95 per month
- 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up @ $66.95 per month
All DSL/Fiber plans subject to $0 Activation fee ($50 Savings), $0 Dry loop set up fee ($20 Savings) with the purchase of a Wireless Modem / Router Combo from ConnecTech.ca for $99.95.
All Internet plans are Unlimited Bandwidth, Plus include Avast Anti-virus, CC Cleaner & Anti-malware for free. Also included are ConnecTech.ca e-mail and webmail access.
So far so good right? Though here is where things start to become rather odd. There is no way to order online any of the services. You will have to call ConnecTech and do all over the phone. We also noticed two spelling errors that are real annoyances, though you will expect an ISP to spell correctly Download and Upload - well ConnecTech managed to have misspelled both! Throughout all the plans! We also are not able to see the Terms & Conditions of Service. Finally, we were not able to find a real/actual address for ConnecTech.
In all, Gonevoip sees how ConnecTech is attempting to bring variety to the markets. Though needs to refine his sales approach by allowing online ordering and making sure Terms of service are clear and available online too. Also, ConnecTech shall be correcting misspelling errors, these are rather embarrassing.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|