Canadian Network Systems Reviews and Plans
|April 23, 2020|
|Submitted by:||Pier (Toronto , ON)|
SwitchedSwitched few weeks ago. Service is awesome and half price from what I used to pay.
|Load More Reviews|
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Contract||Speed||Monthly Usage|
|$44.95||Shipping: $ Other: $||No||
Download: 50 Mbps
Upload: 10 Mbps
Canadian Network Systems is a relatively new independent service provider. With Offices in Aurora, Ontario. CN Systems provides Home and Business Internet. In this review, GoneVoIP will focus attention on CN Systems Home Internet packages.
All of CN Systems plans use Bell's FTTN backbone network. At this time there is no Internet Cable option.
- 6 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, 400GB Usage at $24,95 per month
- 6 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $29.95 per month
- 10 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $34.95 per month
- 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $39.95 per month
- 25 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $42.95 per month
- 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $44.95 per month
- No Contracts
- Unlimited bandwidth usage
- Free Wi-Fi router
- The 25 Mbps & 50 Mbps use a VDSL modem, otherwise is an ADSL+ modem
Overall CN Systems is bringing affordable home internet to all. The speeds are limited to what FTTN (Bell) offers, and that is perhaps the biggest point we can make to CN Systems Home Internet plans. However, with free installation and a free Wi-Fi router, many will find it hard to find comparables. We can only hope this is for now and that in the near future Cable internet is also offered!
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|