Babatel Reviews & Service Offerings
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Other Fees||Long Distance Rates|
Babatel is a Toronto, Ontario based independent telecommunications provider. GoneVoIP will proceed to review Babatel Home Phone.
In total there is really just one plan, with monthly pricing or annual pricing. There are, however, some add-ons calling packages. We will list all the features and calling packages.
The monthly pricing grid for Babatel Home Phone is as follow:
- Premium Plan: $12.95. The price tag goes down to $9.95 per month if opting for a 24-months (2-years) agreement.
- US Plan: $15.95. Adds US Unlimited Calling
- Europe Plan: $17.95. Adds Europe Unlimited Calling
- Global Talk Talk: $27.95. Adds Unlimited International Calling
By default all Babatel Home Phone plans come with:
- Unlimited Canada Calling
- Call Display
- Call Forwarding
- Call Waiting
- Voice Mail
- Caller ID
- Call Transfer
- Call Block
- E911 Calling Service
- Do not disturb
- 3-way calling
- Failover to mobile
- Supports Number Portability
- No Setup or Activation Fee
The three add-ons calling packages are:
- Unlimited Canada/US: $3
- Unlimited Canada/US/Europe: $5
- Unlimited Global Talk: $15
It does look like Babatel provides the ATA (Analog Telephone Adapter). We did not find any pricing, nor rental or buy out or even if supports BYOD.
In all, GoneVoIP sees Babatel is trying to compete with Bell's or Rogers' Home Phone offers. Since the monthly pricing for a Digital Home Phone is rather on the expensive side. The feature set is good but limited, simply put there are better and cheaper options.
|Caller ID Name:|