B2B2C Reviews and Plans
|July 10, 2017|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot ( Toronto , ON)|
Review from Canadianisp.caThis company does not offer cable service in Ontario, despite canadianisp saying they do.
|October 15, 2015|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot ( Montreal , QC)|
Review from Canadianisp.caI have been with B2B2C for about 2 years now. For a very long time i have been experiencing slowness and calling their tech support not very helpful other than offering to change the modem. I am already on the 3rd modem for the last 2 years and hasn_t helped much. I would like them to send a technician home to fix it for good and doesn_t seem to happen
|May 5, 2015|
|Submitted by:||gvrvwimpbot ( Stouffvile , ON)|
Review from Canadianisp.caThey do not offer unlimited plans according to their website.
|Load More Reviews|
|Promo Plan Speeds|
Download: 100 Mbps
Upload: 30 Mbps
B2B2C is a seasoned veteran when it comes to providing telecommunication services. They are one of the few service providers which offer the telecommunications triple play (TV, Internet, and Phone).
B2B2C was founded way back in 1995 and its headquarters can be found at 1575 Henri-Bourassa west suite 610 Montréal, Québec H3M3 3A9 Canada. B2B2C is proud of the business solutions that it provides, going as far as to say that they outplay the giants at work in Canada. However, this review will focus on the home internet plans that B2B2C has to offer!
B2B2C offers a residential fiber, DSL, cable and dial-up plans. We'll proceed to describe each.
- 15 Mbps Down, 1 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $39.95 per month
- 25 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $39.95 per month
- 50 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $39.95 per month
All Fiber plans are subject to onetime Activation Fee of $49.95 plus shipping and handling of $19.95
- 6 Mbps Down, 0.8 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $39.95 per month
- 15 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $34.95 per month
- 30 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $45.95 per month
- 60 Mbps Down, 10 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $49.95 per month
- 100 Mbps Down, 30 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $54.95 per month
- 400 Mbps Down, 50 Mbps Up, Unlimited Usage at $84.95 per month
Most cable plans have capped options available. All cable plans are subject to a onetime Activation Fee of $49.95 plus $19.95 in the concept of shipping and handling.
|Web Email Access:|
|Online Chat Support:|
|Feature 24x7 Support:|
|Combo Wireless Modem:|
|Fixed IP Available|
|Extra Protection Plan|