ThinkTel Call Centre Solutions Reviews and Plans
|Setup Fee||Long Distance Rates|
ThinkTel, a division of Distributel Communications Ltd., is a provider of advanced voice and data services for the SMB, Enterprise, and Carrier markets, throughout Canada. With close to 20 years of SIP-based telecommunications services, ThinkTel is one of the longest operating and most experienced VoIP solutions providers in the market, with a carrier network footprint covering over 1,200 cities across Canada. Our Cloud Contact centre Solutions help you manage communications that are phone call based. With modern Software for contact centers, you do more than just manage traditional phone calls. We can help you support multi-channel options like email, text chat, and web interfaces.
Automated attendant Solutions
First impressions matter. Help your business shine with efficient inbound call management and effective caller navigation. Automatically. ThinkTel Automated Attendant solutions offer powerful capabilities to meet the needs of your call centre by effectively navigating inbound calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Similar to a live operator, automated attendant solutions direct callers to the appropriate department or employee. ThinkTel Automated Attendant solutions are compatible with your existing phone system, so no additional equipment is needed.
We offer easy purchase options – order one of our Attendant solutions by itself or bundled with our SIP trunking or other Unified Communication Packages.
If you are looking to support virtual call centres and remote agents, ask us about our Cloud based contact centre solutions. You can choose from hundreds of pre-built reports on call distribution, service level adherence, unanswered calls, post-call surveys, and so much more. Our Product specialists can also develop custom reports to best meet your unique needs. Our Dashboards help you monitor the platform in real-time, including wait times, service levels, and much more. Live Monitoring lets you tune into specific interactions - and even take control as needed.
Become More than a Call Center
Move your Contact Center to the cloud and experience a highly reliable, secure, and full-featured solution that can be up and running in days, not months. By choosing a solution for your call center needs, we can help you become more responsive, informed, and deliver a positive customer experience.
- Customizable call flows and exceptional QA features help ensure more efficient.
- Voice, chat, and email queues combine into a single omni-channel.
- Real-time customer insights speed agent-customer interactions.
- Dynamic notifications extend reach while respecting audience preferences.
- Deep historical reporting helps drive improved future interactions.
BENEFITS OF CALL CENTER SOFTWARE
Improve customer interactions no matter your business size and differentiate yourself from the competition where it matters most – the client experience. ThinkTel's Cloud Contact Center solution enables you to:
- Support multi-site call centers and remote agents
- Centralize management from one portal, accessible anywhere, any time
- Keep an eye on service levels, and analyze team performance by queue, team, or agent with real-time dashboards and historical reports
- Easily manage customizable agent skillsets and statuses
- Centralize the handling of calls, web chat, email, and SMS in a single application with our omnichannel capabilities
- Enhance audience engagement with outbound dialing and advanced outreach campaign capabilities
- Send out post-call surveys to measure satisfaction
- Quickly and easily integrate with CRM and WFM systems
- Reduce the total cost of ownership, monthly fees with no investment in hardware, software, or maintenance.
Cloud Contact Centre feature options
- Admin Portal
- Supervisor App
- Real-Time Agent Status
- Inbound Voice Channel Queues
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Position in Queue & Estimated Wait Time Messages
- Supervisor functions (Monitor, Whisper, Barge-in)
- Real-Time, Historical, & Graphical Reports
- Real-Time Dashboards
- Skill-Based Routing
- Elastic Demand Support – Burst Seats2
- Call Recording
- Pre-Built Integrations (Dynamics, Salesforce, Zendesk, Slack)
- Agent Desktop & Web Application
- Scheduled & Custom Reports
- Customizable IVR
- Advanced Rules-based Routing (Last agent, Preferred agent, etc.)
- Custom Agent Status
- Real-Time Customizable Threshold Alerts
- Queued Callback & Queued Voicemail
- Emergency Queue Bulletins
- Post-Call Surveys
- Call Scripting
- Outbound Voice & Blended Channel Queues
|Fax to Email|
|Toll Free Numbers:|
|Area Code Selection:|