Kawartha Cable Reviews & Service Offerings
|Monthly Fee||Setup Fee||Other Fees||Long Distance Rates|
Kawartha Cable Internet Home Phone
Kawartha Cable Internet is a locally owned and operated telecommunication company located in Little Britain, Ontario. They offer home internet, phone, and cable services throughout the Kawarthas in Ontario. They recently purchased the Eastlink cable networks in the area and have taken over as the new service provider. They pride themselves on being a 100% regional business.
Kawartha Cable Home Phone Services
Kawartha Cable Internet home phone services are available as a stand-alone product or as part of a home phone bundle package that includes internet and/or television cable services. It is important to note that to use their home phone services you have to purchase one of their home phones. Their phones are $100 for a single station and $200 for a remote system. Each additional handset for the remote is $50. Their monthly fee for home phone services alone is $34.99 or with a bundle at $25.
As a home phone provider their plans include:
- Option to keep your existing number
- State-of-the-art Digital Network
- 1000 Long Distance minutes
- Call Display
- Call Waiting
- Call Return
- Voicemail, including Voicemail to Email
- Enhanced 911
- Simultaneous Ring
- Do Not Disturb
- Anonymous Call Blocking
- Selective Call Blocking
- Call Forward
- 3-Way Calling
They also offer a 2500-minute Unlimited US/Canada Anytime Calling Minutes for $44.99 or $34.99 when bundled with any Internet plan. This package includes the same features above.
If you wish to add television cable services, they are based on the channels you wish to add starting with the basic at $25 per month and going up to $120 for the premium.
Their home internet Flex Rate plans include:
- Designated Mb/s Down Load
- Designated Mb/s Up Load
- Designated GB Data Plan
Price ranges for Flex Rate plans are as follows:
- 1 Year: $55 to $160 per month
- 2 Year: $50 to $155 per month
- 3 Year: $45 to $150 per month
An additional fee of $100 is applied for installation. They also offer special Premium Wi-Fi that can be added to any internet package for $24.99 per month as well as an extender for the garage for $5 per month. Installation fees are extra.
Kawartha Cable Home Phone Unique Features
Kawartha Cable Internet home phone services offer a simple month to month plan without varying prices as long as you do not go over your allotted minutes. You can choose to bundle with internet and/or cable television services for a lower rate on your monthly phone bill.
Kawartha Cable Internet Pros and cons
- You can add 2500 Unlimited US/Canada Anytime Calling Minutes for just $10 per month
- Bundles are available for home internet, home phone, and television
- You can transfer your existing phone number for free
- You can add unlimited calls for a fee of $20
- Adding a Phone to your existing plan requires purchasing phone sets from Kawartha Cable which start at $100
- A lot of additional fees for their installations
If you would like more information on the home internet providers in your area click here.
|Caller ID Name:|